Katring was founded in 1991 initially as a trading company. From 1995, it changed its character and became a production and trading company with purely Czech capital, owned by two owners.
Since its establishment, the company has developed very dynamically and currently has more than 50 employees. The main focus of the company is rotary machining of metals on multi-spindle CNC machines.
Thanks to more than 30 years of experience in the field of rotary metal machining, we offer our customers the most modern technological procedures, thanks to which we are able to ensure products of the highest quality.
Currently, our company is certified according to IATF 16949:2016 and EN ISO 9001:2015 standards. We successfully defend these certifications every year with supervisory audits and re-certification once every three years.
The main goal of the company is the continuous development of technical and technological systems, so that Katring, spol. s.r.o. to ensure even the most demanding requirements in connection with maintaining the profitability of production.
- 1991 - Foundation of KATRING, spol. s.r.o.
- 1995 - Expansion of the company into the field of metalworking (primarily automotive supplies).
- 2001 - Obtaining EN ISO 9001 quality certification.
- 2009 - Restructuring of the company based on the economic recession.
- 2014 - Stabilization of the company and its subsequent economic development.
- 2015 - Development of the company based on new technology and economic indicators.
- 2021 - IATF 16949 certification.
Basic data from the Czech commercial register
- Business company: KATRING, spol. s.r.o.
- Headquarters: Prague 10 - Uhříněves, Přátelství 1084/5, zip code 10400
- File number: C 2973 kept at the Municipal Court in Prague
- ID number: 40765091, VAT number: CZ40765091
- Date of Enrollment: July 17, 1991
- Databox ID: nexfbxb